ACEPT: Erasmu + Programme, KA3: Support for Policy Reform
"Allocating Credit to European Professional Training Programmes - ACEPT"
Project number: 595633-EPP-1-2018-1-UK-EPPKA3-NARIC
Project implementation period: 1 March 2018 - 29 February 2020
Aim: To provide recognition to professional training programmes and allocate credit to facilitate access and progress towards academic higher education.
- To further NARICs’ competencies in assessing professional qualifications, providing a more inclusive system of recognition.
- To develop a coherent approach to the articulation and recognition of professional training programmes via a practical methodology.
- To facilitate recognition for individuals on the basis of professional experience, and/or examinations, informing appropriate entry and progression routes.
- Identification of different structures/modes of study of professional training programmes and understanding current status for recognition purposes.
- Identification of factors to be considered in the evaluation of professional training programmes.
- Development of ECTS allocation tool.
- UK NARIC (coordinator) – United Kingdom
- Nuffic – The Netherlands
- Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) – Malta
- Academic Information Centre (AIC) – Latvia
- Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE) – Croatia
Project contactperson in AIC:
Gunta Kinta, Head of Project department, (+371) 67210166, email@example.com