EUniQ project “Developing a European Approach for Comprehensive QA of (European) University Networks”
Project implementation period: March 2019 – April 2021 (extended until October 2021)
In terms of Erasmus+ Programme, KA3 activity “Support to Policy Reform” Academic Information Centre – Latvian Quality Agency for Higher Education (AIKA) participates in the project “Developing a European Approach for Comprehensive QA of (European) University Networks EUniQ”.
Aim: To develop a roadmap for quality assurance (QA) agencies, from a needs analysis to a developed QA methodology.
Main objectives: To explore various approaches to assess the quality of European university networks, to demonstrate the feasibility of organising assessments of European university networks, to develop an assessment methodology that takes into account supra-institutional policies, to undertake four pilot assessments of European university networks, and, as a result, produce a roadmap for QA agencies to shift from a needs analysis to a developed QA methodology.
- Methodological activities organised around the development of an assessment framework and the pilot assessments, i.e. project website, QA development roadmap, European approach for comprehensive QA of (European) university networks, panel and assessment report templates, pilot assessment framework, legal frameworks and the ESG of European Universities.
- Peer support activities, i.e. quarterly Peer Support newsletter, Peer Support & Kick-off Event (Oct. 2019), Peer Support & Feedback Event (May 2020), and Peer Support & Dissemination Event (Mar. 2021).
- Ministry of Education and Training, Flanders (coordinator) – Belgium/Flemish Community
- Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatieorganisatie – Flanders and the Netherlands
- Ministry of Education, Sports and Science – Albania
- National Centre for Professional Education Quality Assurance, Foundation – Armenia
- Ministry of Education and Science – Bulgaria
- High Council for the evaluation of research and Higher Education – France
- National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes – Italy
- Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport – Georgia
- Academic Information Centre – Latvia
- National Entity for Accreditation and Quality Assurance – Serbia
- Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education – Slovenia
- Swedish Higher Education Authority – Sweden
- Swiss Agency of Accreditation and Quality Assurance – Switzerland
- Ministry of National Education – Romania
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- European Students’ Union (ESU)
EUniQ project website