Q-ENTRY – International Database on Higher Education Entry Qualifications
Project number: 595628-EPP-1-2018-1-IT-EPPKA3-NARIC
Q-ENTRY project will focus on the study of the entry qualifications to Higher Education in countries outside the ENIC/NARIC network. Those countries will be selected among the ones that are less known (or for which is more difficult to find relevant information).
The online database will be designed by the project partners and the structure will be also defined. The data will be uploaded in the database and will be accessible free of charge, searchable per country and per name of the qualification.
- Mapping qualifications that give access to Higher Education in the ENIC/NARIC network countries;
- Mapping qualifications that give access to Higher Education in countries outside the ENIC/NARIC network;
- Data analysis and sampling;
- Creation of the Q-ENTRY online database;
- Uploading the information in the Q-ENTRY database and publication of the database;
- Dissemination activities.
- Information Centre on Academic Mobility and Equivalence (CIMEA) – Italy (coordinator);
- International Center for Pedagogical Studies (CIEP) – France;
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) – Ireland;
- Academic Information Centre (AIC) – Latvia;
- Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (NOKUT) – Norway.
Project implementation period: 1 March 2018 – 29 February 2020
Project contact person in AIC: Sarmīte Rutkovska, Deputy Head of Projects' Department, (+371) 67251158, email@example.com
Q-ENTRY project results
The online database contains a list of the final upper secondary school qualifications and the qualifications that in the national education system of reference give access to higher education.