QUATREC 2 - Comparing qualifications for reliable recognition
Project implementation period: 1st October 2020 – 30th September 2022
In terms of Erasmus+ Programme, K3 activity “Support for Policy Reform” Academic Information Centre – Latvian ENIC/NARIC implements project “Comparing qualifications for reliable recognition 2”.
Aim: facilitate the efficient use of learning outcomes in credential evaluation among higher education institutions (HEI) and employers to support a fair recognition.
Main objective: elaborate and pilot a methodology for the use of learning outcomes in credential evaluation on basis of desk study and previous QUATREC project conclusions and recommendations.
- Exploring good practice examples (desk study) in the project partner countries about the existing methodologies and guidelines of writing learning outcomes.
- Elaborating methodology for writing and comparing learning outcomes for reliable qualification recognition on basis of the desk study and previous QUATREC conclusions.
- Arranging peer learning activities to pilot the methodology.
- Organising national workshops for the target groups (HEIs and employers) to introduce them with the methodology.
- Disseminating the project results and products.
- Academic Information Centre – ENIC/NARIC Latvia (coordinator)
- National Centre for Information and Documentation – ENIC/NARIC Bulgaria (NACID)
- Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC) – ENIC/NARIC Lithuania
- National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas – ENIC/NARIC Romania
- UK ENIC – United Kingdom
- National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility – ENIC Armenia (ArmEnic)
- Vytautas Magnus University – International Cooperation Department (VMU)
Peer learning activities
Peer learning activities for ENIC and NARIC offices were organised in:
- Riga, Latvia on 28 April 2022, 09:30-13:30 CET – hosted by Academic Information Centre
- Yerevan, Armenia on 25 May 2022, 11:30-15:15 CET – hosted by the National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility
QUATREC 2 International conference “Strengthening the role of learning outcomes in credential evaluation” was arranged on 20 September 2022 in Riga, Latvia by Academic Information Centre.
|......_________...Comparative Study Report......__________...
for reliable recognition II”
Recommendations for the formulation
and comparison of learning outcomes
in terms of recognition