RoadMap project “Road Map for Implementation of Institutional Assessment”
Project implementation period: 2020–2022 (24 months)
The main objective of the project is to improve the quality assurance system in Latvia and introduce a regular institutional accreditation as the main quality assurance procedure that will decrease the current overlap among the different quality assurance procedures and reduce the administrative burden as well as the costs of assessment procedures.
- To analyse the quality assurance systems and legal framework of several European Higher Education Area countries.
- To organise workshops for higher education institutions, policy makers and social partners with the participation of international experts.
- To work out a concept for a smooth transition to cyclical institutional accreditation of higher education institutions in Latvia
- Ministry of Education and Science (coordinator) – Latvia
- Academic Information Centre – Latvia
- Ministry of Education and Research – Estonia
- Estonian Quality Agency for Higher and Vocational Education – Estonia